The Re 620, Re 6/6 in the old numbering scheme, are six-axle, electric locomotives of the SBB-CFF-FFS, which were acquired as a replacement for the Ae 6/6 for heavy services on the Gotthardbahn. They are the most modern of the so-called “Gotthard locomotives”.
This beautiful engine is now available for Trainsimulator 2016! Step into the Cab and drive this powerful locomotive on a route of your choice. Some good routes for this are:
SBB route 1 – Simtrain
3 Country Corner Route – JustTrains
Hopefully more Swiss routes will become available soon.
The Re 620 pack V4 will contain 12 Re 6/6 (620) versions with the following functionality:
1. Manoever Switch – Will set max speed to 40km/h and switch off ZUB (AWS)
3. Mirrors – Animated mirrors
4. Working ‘Stirnlampen’ (rearlights) buttons which makes all combinations of the rear lights possible by manual control
5. ZUB anzeige (max speed on dash)
6. Panto choice – Choose which panto goes up (front or rear)
7. SBB Wachsamkeitskontrolle (distance-distance sifa)
8. Overspeed safety system
9. Full wipercontrol
11. Re 6/6 ‘realsound’
12. CreativeworX driver included
13. 3 AI ‘FP’ versions that can be used as front engines in double traction (Re 10/10 or 12/12) consists
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide below:
Please download 6 scenarios for SBB route 1 (replacing Simtrain Re 4/4 with CwX Re 620) HERE.
– ZUB is not 100% accurate due to track/ZUB magnets shortcomings
– Wachsamkeits system (SIFA) is not working correctly PATCH HERE
Any issues with the software will be fixed where possible.
Go to the Re 620 productpage in the webshop!