The IC 2000 is a double-deck train in Switzerland and is run by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) as part of its InterCity service. Top speed is 200 km/h. The train set can be composed of up to 10 coaches and provides close to 1,000 seats, according to SBB. In 1997-2004, the consortium, made up of Bombardier Transportation Switzerland and Alstom delivered 341 coaches to SBB, of which about 320 coaches are still in use.
This add-on for TS2017 is a reproduction of this train including the following stock:
- IC2000 Bt wagon*
- IC2000 A wagon*
- IC2000 B wagon*
- IC2000 AD wagon*
- IC2000 WRB wagon*
- Re 460 091/118 (IC2000 ready)
- Functional Bt cab
- ZUB emulation
- Deadmans Safety (Sicherheitssteuerung)
- Switchable destination boards
- Winter effects (Panto arcing and snowdrift)
- Passenger Views
- Real sounds (original recordings)
- Autonumbering (wagons)
- Some IC 2000 functionalities (like Destination boards) will ONLY work with the included Re 460’s and special IC2000 versions included in Re 460 Pack v2.1.
- Preferably use one of the included consists (you can delete/add wagons) in your scenarios. That way correct behavior is ensured. If you want to make your own consists ensure that cab 1 of the Re 460 is pointing towards the IC2000 wagons.
Please read the Quick guide and preferably also the manual to get the most out of your train set.
Known bugs and patches:
V1.1: none reported
Having troubles? Look HERE first.