The IC 2000 is a double-deck train in Switzerland and is run by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) as part of its InterCity service. Top speed is 200 km/h. The train set can be composed of up to 10 coaches and provides close to 1,000 seats, according to SBB. In 1997-2004, the consortium, made up of Bombardier Transportation Switzerland and Alstom delivered 341 coaches to SBB, of which about 320 coaches are still in use.
This add-on for TS2019 is a reproduction of this train including the following stock:
- IC2000 Bt wagon*
- IC2000 A wagon*
- IC2000 B wagon*
- IC2000 AD wagon*
- IC2000 WRB wagon*
- Re 460 014,016,024,058(R3),066,075,083,091,098,102,015,117(R3),118 (IC2000 ready)
* Autonumbering on IC wagons
- Functional Bt cab
- ZUB emulation
- Deadmans Safety (Sicherheitssteuerung)
- Switchable destination boards
- Winter effects (Panto arcing and snowdrift)
- Passenger Views
- Real sounds (original recordings)
- Some IC 2000 functionalities (like Destination boards) will ONLY work with the included Re 460’s (The Re 460 ‘s from the Re 460 pack are not the same).
- Preferably use one of the included consists (you can delete/add wagons) in your scenarios. That way correct behavior is ensured. If you want to make your own consists ensure that cab 1 of the Re 460 is pointing towards the IC2000 wagons.
- When driving the IC 2000 Re 460 (Rev consists) please switch to Cab 2 before startup (You will automatically go to Cab 1).
Please read the Quick guide and preferably also the manual to get the most out of your train set.
Deutsch: N.A. Kurz Anleitung (PDF) / Handbuch IC2000 DE (PDF)
Français: N.A. Guide rapide (PDF) / Manuel IC2000 – FR (PDF)
Known bugs and patches:
Having troubles? Look HERE first.