The Stadler KISS is a bilevel electric multiple unit commuter train developed by Stadler Rail of Switzerland. It is operated by the Swiss Federal Railways under the classification RABe 511, as well as by other European railways. In the early stages of development it was known as the Stadler DOSTO.
This add-on for TS2018 is a reproduction of this train including the following stock:
- RABe 511 005 consist (ZVV)*
- RABe 511 006 consist (ZVV)*
- RABe 511 020 consist (FV)*
- RABe 511 021 consist (FV)*
* ZVV = Zuercher Verkehrs Verband , FV = Fern Verkehr
- Functional RBe cabs
- ZUB emulation
- Deadmans Safety (Sicherheitssteuerung)
- Switchable destination boards
- Passenger View
- Real sounds (original recordings)
Some functions will ONLY work correctly using the included consists or when creating your own consists according to the manual.
Please read the manual to get the most out of your train set.
English: Manual RABe511 EN (PDF)
Deutsch: Handbuch RABe511 DE (PDF)
Français: Manuel RABe511 FR (PDF)
Startup Procedure V 1.1:
Known bugs and patches:
- Fixed some errors in inputmapper
- Improved Tempomat
- Improved sound
- Wachsam (SIFA) Automatic switching from Schnellgang to Langsamgang
- More realistic startup procedure
- Minor texture and mesh changes
- Total rework of cruise control (Tempomat) script.
- Emergency braking (Zwangsbremsung) improvements
- Pneumatic brake fixed
- It is now impossible to start driving when the doors are open
- Removed some redundancies in scripts
- Some minor sound tweaks
Having troubles? Look HERE first.