The Re 421 is the Re 420 with alterations to make it drivable in Germany (and Austria). These SBB Cargo engines are fitted with a German WBL panto and a PZB/LZB system.
This Add-On for Trainsimulator 2015/16 contains 2 reproductions of this Swiss bo-bo engine including 421 cab and working controls.
Re 421 Pack (v2.1):
From v2.0 (not deleted to preserve any scenarios you might have using these versions). These versions have NO autonumbering!
– Re 421 373 SBB Cargo (including 2 AI versions and AI TR version for double traction consist)
– Re 421 374 SBB Cargo (including 2 AI versions)
– Re 421 383 Railadventure (including 2 AI versions and AI TR version for double traction consist)
Added in v2.1
– Re 421 SBB Cargo (Weathered) with autonumbering
– Re 421 SBB Cargo (Winter Weathered) with autonumbering
– Country choice CH or D
– ZUB (Just warnings for speed and next speed display)
– Wachsamkeitskontrolle (Swiss Wachsamkeitskontrolle and German SIFA)
– Working step-switch (Stufenschalter)
– Full wiper control
– Full pantograph control (German and Swiss panto)
– Customized lighting (OFF-AUTO-MANUAL)
– Real Re 420 sound
– Manoever mode (Shunting) in CH mode
– Pantograph arcing (Winter/Switchable)
– Snow effect (Winter version)
– Autonumbering (421 W and WS versions)
Version 2.1 fixes:
- Doors passenger coaches now open/close correctly
- Several PZB issues fixed
- Auto Numbering added (Re 421 W and WS)
- Small texture and shadow fixes in cab.
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide and manual below: