The Re 620, Re 6/6 in the old numbering scheme, are important bo-bo-bo, electric locomotives of the SBB-CFF-FFS. This iconic locomotive was the successor of the famous Ae 6/6 ‘Gotthardlok’.
This Add-On for Trainsimulator contains reproductions of this beautiful engine including cab and working controls. The latest version (V 5.0) is an upgrade to former versions to create full ZUB compatibility with Rivet Games’ Gotthardbahn. We also cleaned up some scripting parts fixed bugs and improved overall performance.
If you already own Version 4.x, you will be charged only € 4,95 for this upgrade. Please log in with your customer account to get the discounted price.
Re 6/6-620 Pack version 5.0:
Contents Re 620 Pack V5.0:
- 11604 ‘Faido’ (Prototype 4) red
- 11613 ‘Rapperswil’ green
- 11613 ‘Rapperswil’ red
- 11613 ‘Rapperswil’ red weathered
- 11622 ‘Suhr’ red
- 11626 ‘Zollikofen’ red (Ae 6/6 striping)
- 11646 ‘Bussigny’ green, old lights, weathered
- 11683 ‘Amsteg-Silenen’ red
- 620 003 ‘Schweiz’ (former prototype ‘Wädenswil’) – Railadventure version
- 620 026 ‘Zollikofen’ SBB Cargo version
- 620 042 ‘Monthey’ SBB Cargo version
- 620 042 ‘Monthey’ SBB Cargo weathered version
- 620 087 ‘Bischofszell’ SBB Cargo
- 620 088 ‘Linthal’ X-Rail version
For the 11622 and 620 042, FP versions are included for use in (AI) double traction scenarios. These will a) have default front panto raised and b) will send the needed control signals to the trailing engine.
**** IMPORTANT! To be able to correctly drive the Re 620 in combination with an Re 420 (Re 10/10) you need to install THIS PATCH to update your Re 420’s ****
Please note that the cab is the standard early model and does not actually represent all variants. Matching cabs for each and every engine might come in later versions and/or updates (TBD).
– Rivet Games compatible ZUB simulation (AWS/Speedlimits)
– Wachsamkeitskontrolle (Swiss SIFA)
– Full wiper control
– Full pantograph control
– Customized lighting (OFF-AUTO-MANUAL)
– Real Re 6/6 sound
– Manoever mode (Shunting)
– Pantograph arcing & snoweffects (Winter/Switchable)
This add-on is for advanced drivers.This is mainly due to the use of the stepswitch speed control and absence of Cruise Control.
Tutorials and Preview Videos
Trailer Re 620
Tutorial ‘Basic operations’ Re 620
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide and manual below:
You can download scenarios for this engine from our Scenario Page (Coming Soon)
- You can operate version 5.0 next to version 4.0 if you wish to do so. There is no need to de-install older versions for version 5.0 to work correctly.
- The controls of version 5.0 have changed slightly from older versions. Please read the quick guide, manual and watch the tutorial video.
Having troubles? Look HERE first.
Known bugs V5.0 :
- Intermittently, the (winter) decals won’t load correctly at startup. we have not yet found a solution. Performing a ‘Restart’ of the scenario normally fixes the issue.