The Re 620, Re 6/6 in the old numbering scheme, are six-axle, electric locomotives of the SBB-CFF-FFS, which were acquired as a replacement for the Ae 6/6 for heavy services on the Gotthardbahn. They are the most modern of the so-called “Gotthard locomotives”.
This Add-On for Trainsimulator contains reproductions of this beautiful Locomotive including cab and working controls.
Re 620 Pack V4:
– Re 6/6 11646 ‘Bussigny’ in Green livery with round headlights (weathered version included from V3.0)
– Re 6/6 11604 ‘Faido’ prototype in Red livery with rectangular headlights (R2)
– Re 6/6 11613 ‘Rapperswill’ in Green livery with round headlights
– Re 6/6 11613 ‘Rapperswill’ in Red livery with rectangular headlights (R2) (weathered version included from V3.0)
– Re 6/6 11622 ‘Suhr’ in red livery with rectangular headlights (R2)
– Re 6/6 11626 ‘Zollikofen’ in Red livery with rectangluar headlights and Ae 6/6 striping (R2)
– Re 6/6 11683 ‘Amsteg-Silenen’ in red livery with rectangular headlights (R2)
– Re 620 042 ‘Monthey’ in Cargo livery (R3) (weathered version included from V3.0)
– Re 620 087 ‘Bischofszell’ in Cargo livery (R3)
– Re 620 088 ‘Linthal’ in X rail Cargo livery (R3)
– Re 620-042 (W) & 11622 available as AI traffic with front panto raised
All with improved Stufenschalter, interactive driver position, winteroutfit (auto), ZUB-like system and many cosmetic improvements. This version is following the NEW FOLDER STRUCTURE! Info HERE.
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide below:
Please download 6 scenarios for SBB route 1 (replacing Simtrain Re 4/4 with CwX Re 620) HERE.
Known bugs and patches:
Cab hull shader issue patch (4b):
This patch corrects a problem with the cab hull that presents itself when using any FXAA + SSAA Anti-Aliasing graphics setting.
If you see weird looking triangles, absence of raindrop-effect and missing catenary wires (from inside cab) you can install this patch to fix the issue.