The Re 620, Re 6/6 in the old numbering scheme, are six-axle, electric locomotives of the SBB-CFF-FFS, which were acquired as a replacement for the Ae 6/6 for heavy services on the Gotthardbahn. They are the most modern of the so-called “Gotthard locomotives”.
This beautiful engine (Version 3.0) is now available for Trainsimulator 2015! Step into the Cab and drive this powerful locomotive on a route of your choice. Some good routes for this are:
SBB route 1 – Simtrain
3 Country Corner Route – JustTrains
Hopefully more Swiss routes will become available soon.
The Platinum Edition will contain 13 Re 6/6 (620) versions with the following functionality:
1. Manoever Switch – Will set max speed to 40km/h and switch off ZUB (AWS)
2. Mirrors – Animated mirrors
3. Working ‘Stirnlampen’ (rearlights) buttons which makes all combinations of the rear lights possible by manual control
4. ZUB anzeige (max speed on dash)
5. Panto choice – Choose which panto goes up (front or rear)
6. SBB Wachsamkeitskontrolle (distance-distance sifa)
7. Overspeed safety system
8. Full wipercontrol
9. Panto arcing in winter
10. Re 6/6 ‘realsound’
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide below:
Any issues with the software will be fixed where possible.
Go to the Re 620 productpage in the webshop!