UPDATE VERSION V 2.0
With the 2.0 update some things will drastically change…
- Added winterversion (Re 421 374)
- Updated step-switch (Stufenschalter) to have real-life functionality
- Various small texture and model changes
- Improved ZUB system (still not 100% due to route-limitations)
- Removed LZB override which caused issues and was not a needed functionality
From this update onwards all CreativeworX assets will be placed in the following file structure:
In Assets you will find a folder named CreativeworX. In that folder you will find the various engines under their respective namings.
This looks as follows in the scenario editor:
You can now activate CwX assets by engine type and therefore not use up valuable system memory loading ALL CwX assets at once.
This new structure will unfortunately brake all references to the Re 421 (in this case) that you might have set up in scenarios because you need to uninstall your old version to not end up with double entries. There is a way around this problem which I will explain in another post later.
The Re 421 Pack details
The Re 421 is the Re 420 with alterations to make it drivable in Germany (and Austria). These SBB Cargo engines are fitted with a German WBL panto and a PZB/LZB system.
This Add-On for Trainsimulator 2015/16 contains 2 reproductions of this Swiss bo-bo engine including 421 cab and working controls. GO TO SHOP!
Re 421 Pack:
– Re 421 373 SBB Cargo (including 2 AI versions and TR versions for AI double traction)
– Re 421 374 SBB Cargo (Winter version)
– Re 421 383 Railadventure (including 2 AI versions and TR versions for AI double traction)
– Country choice CH or D
– ZUB (Just warnings for speed and next speed display)
– Wachsamkeitskontrolle (Swiss Wachsamkeitskontrolle and German SIFA)
– Full wiper control
– Full pantograph control (German and Swiss panto)
– Customized lighting (OFF-AUTO-MANUAL)
– Real Re 420 sound
– Manoever mode (Shunting) in CH mode
– Pantograph arcing (Winter/Switchable)
– Snow effect (Winter version)