TS2014 | The Re 6/6 Project – First run in game..


After quite a bit of trial and error I finally managed to get the engine imported in the game. Then it immediately flew up in the air when boarding it.. I found that the bogie arrangement was somehow mixed up. I changed that but then the bogies turned the wrong way in corners. Renaming the bogie blueprints (bo01 to bo03 and bo03 to bo01) fixed that issue too. Still tons of work to do but it is nice to see the engine moving in the game. Below is a short video:

Direct link to YouTube : http://youtu.be/aOeFHbojBPw

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.